My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, 5 June 2013

Nautical Week-Altered flip flops!

Good morning everyone, hope you are well! Here I am with one of my projects to celebrate the fabulous new range of ribbons at Crafty Ribbons, I just love them and cant wait to create lots of fab projects with them :-)
 We also have some candy for you to celebrate joining blogger so pop by here and you may win some yummy ribbons


I altered some cheap flip flops to make them look a lot more expensive than the £3 I paid for them ;-) I chose my ribbon and started by pushing the ends of the ribbons down the plug for each post at the back of the sandals. I then glued them down, and added the matching nautical buttons at the front of each sandal. I hope you like my efforts!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

21 comments:

  1. Love them they look super hugs txx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, they are lovely!! Thank you for join us at Created With Love Challenges this week, hugs Kate (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes at Created with Love Challenge.

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous idea Elaine and thank you for sharing it with us hun.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant project. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow these are super - great idea - mmm now where are my tatty flip flops?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous flip flops Elaine, very clever idea!

    Thank you for sharing with Cupcake Craft Challenges this week.

    Love
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Flipping heck absolutely fab x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous idea, thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday this week,
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey these look fantastic :) xx I might have a go myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW what a fantastic idea and the flip flops look stunning!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a brilliant idea your flip flops look fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great idea, they look great, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow these look fabulous Elaine :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great work, thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great work! Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Brilliant!!! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. A fabulous pair of flip-flop - what a great idea and so beautifully co-ordenated!!!

    Thanks so much for joining Everybody Art Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have been wanting to jazz up some plain flip-flops, too. What great idea! Thanks for the inspiration. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...