My Lovely Followers

Monday, 3 June 2013

Winners and Top Three of my All Crafts Challenge 5

Here I am with my winner and top three of my All Crafts Challenge 5. I thank each and every one of you for getting involved-your work is inspirational and its such a pleasure to see so many creations other than cards in blogland! :-)
The winner chosen by random.org was number 30. who was Create with Joy! Please contact me using the email in the sidebar please lovely :-)
The top three are, in no particular order-

                             Lyla (who is a very talented 11 year old as I am sure you will agree!)



Thank you ladies, I really hope you will join us again in the future!

Please visit later at 10am for our relaunch and blog hop-I know its going to be a lot of fun! :-)

1 comment:

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...