My Lovely Followers

Monday, 1 July 2013

All Crafts Challenge Midway Inspiration!

Good morning everyone! Hope you are well! :-) I am here with the midway inspiration post for my All Crafts Challenge with some fantastic creations from my team B! 
You still have a month to enter the blog hop and challenge where you can win some fantastic prizes from the following sponsors!



and Stampin' Up Candy from Carole!

Here are the DT pieces for you today




Please pop by the DT posts to tell them what you think :-)

6 comments:

  1. All gorgeous projects from the DT!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection of DT projects.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such wonderful inspiration from the DT, kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...