My Lovely Followers

Friday, 23 August 2013

All Craft Challenge June/July Relaunch Winners!

Good afternoon everyone! I am here with the winners from the June/July blog hop and relaunch challenge :-)
Tania very kindly picked the top three for the challenge while I was away from the internet-you can find the gorgeous projects they entered on the new challenge post here
I pick the winners using random.org-its the fairest way and here is the lucky winners this time!

The winner of the Crafty Ribbons Candy is 
Helen aka Croms

of the Sarah Hurley Candy is

of the Stix2 Candy is Rachel Taylor

of the Sassy Studios prize is Janet

and finally the Stampin Up candy from Carole Bryson Wood is Jen!

If you could contact me on the email in the sidebar ladies that would be wonderful :-) Thank you so much to everyone that got involved-you made it truly fun and we really appreciate your participation :-) I would love i you could pop by the new challenge which runs over August/September here, we have more fantastic sponsors and love to see all your beautiful work!
Lots of love Elaine and my fabulous team :-)





7 comments:

  1. OMG WOW! Happy dance Happy dance. thank you.
    and congrats to all the others. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much I'm doing a little jig around the room. Congrats to the other winners.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must be having a blonde day cause I've been up and down the side bar a dozen times and can't find your email addy. Sorry Elaine. I'll wait to hear from you. Suzi http://wwwsuzies.blogspot.co.uk xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am just like Suzi and I am doing a jig, thank you so much. I have also been up and down the sidebar and can't find the email addy. Look forward to hearing from you. Jen x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow thanks never saw this til today will be in touch. Janet Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...