My Lovely Followers

Monday, 5 August 2013

All Crafts Challenge August/September!

Good morning everyone, I hope you are well :-) I am here with the new All Crafts Challenge for you. 
First of all thank you so much to everyone who made the relaunch a success-the sponsors, my fab DT and all of you! I really appreciate your support in creating a space for us to share non card creations :-)
Tania has kindly chosen our top three this time-and I will be back with the random draw winners soon :-)
Thanks Elaine,
and many thanks for all your wonderful entries, 
I really had a difficult time choosing my top 3.
But eventually here they are

I thought this was stunning, and both Elaine and I love butterflies.

I loved your blog and the photos of what you used and the stunning butterfly too.

I loved this Jen and appreciated all the hard work that went into
the project.

So on to our current challenge. 

We start with our fantastic sponsors this time





As always our theme is Anything goes...but no cards! So we would love to see anything else you can think of to make-altered items, jewellery, knitting, scrapbooking-the list is endless! It may be a way for you to think out of your comfort zone and use some of your wonderful crafty stash in a really different way! 
As always our challenges run over two months to give you plenty of time to participate. All I ask is that you are a follower of the blog and link your creation using mr linky. If you want to add the challenge badge to your blog sidebar that would be wonderful and we would really appreciate it!
We have a couple of new additions to our DT so please join me in welcoming them-youll love their gorgeous creations as much as I do I am sure! :-)
Our DT member Linda had to step down due to other commitments but we just wanted to wish her all the best and to say we will enjoy visiting you to see your journey in your lovely new ventures :-)

Our design team have made some gorgeous creations this time-remember to pop by at the start of September to see the midway inspiration from our team B too! :-)






Elaine



I cant wait to see what you create this challenge-I am always so happy to see such wonderful pieces of art! 
As always please pop by the other entrants to see what everyone's been up to and to maybe make some new crafty friends along the way :-)

Thank you for visiting today and for getting involved-I love seeing all your gorgeous creations! Remember NON CARD projects please. If you would like to be a guest designer please put 'GDT' after your name in Mr linky :-)



19 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing me as one of your top 3. Hugs, Jen x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful inspiration from the DT's. Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some beautiful creations from the DT. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just linked up, it disappeared the last time that I linked. I just hope that it doesn't disappear this time. Hugs, Jen x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the top 3 spot. I'm totally honoured.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful creations. I am so glad to be joining along for the first time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi , I have linked my bottle cap wind chime project here, Hope you like it. I am so happy to see a challenge dedicated to 'not cards'. would keep on visiting for sharing and inspiration!! hope to see you on my creative space soon :)
    http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have linked my bezel Halloween canvas here today. Loving everyone's creations here.
    Hugs Kelly N

    ReplyDelete
  9. I linked a set of frames I did using my Cricut and vinyl. It's the first time I've used vinyl and I love the results!
    Thanks so much for the challenge.
    hugs--
    Roberta
    Queen Bee Paper Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Elaine! How many times can we enter the challenge? Is it 3 times or just 1?
    Pearl x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so glad I found this challenge blog ! I am also following as well !

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've just submitted a tag as my 2nd item for the challenge. I hope that's alright!
    Thanks so much for the challenge.
    hugs--
    Roberta
    Queen Bee Paper Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazaing examples by the DT. Love to do projects like these. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello, I just discovered your challenge and am a new follower. Love the projects from the DT!
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful creations! Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...