My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 29 August 2013

Crafty Ribbons Challenge 'Back to School'


Good morning everyone, hope you are well :-) Here I am with my 'Back to school' project for our challenge at Crafty Ribbons this week :-)
I used ribbons from the fabulous collection of 'Jam Pot Ribbons' from Crafty Ribbons which have lengths of complimenting ribbons in a bundle for you to choose from :-) I chose the cherry red set shown here :-) I bought a faux leather padded notebook a little while ago which was nice, but the cover soon showed signs of wear-I didnt want to have a scruffy notebook so I dug out my material offcuts and fragments and found enough denim to cover the book. I then removed the elastic from the notebook and made sure I put it on top of the denim so I could still use this feature of the original notebook-it was the most challenging part of the redecoration to be honest but totally worth it for the end result. I then decorated the book with polka dot and gingham ribbons from the Jam pot collection :-)

Thank you for visiting and for all your lovely comments :-)

1 comment:

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...