My Lovely Followers

Monday, 2 September 2013

All Crafts Challenge August/September Halfway inspiration!

 Hey everyone! Here we are with the midway inspiration post for our All Crafts Challenge-all the details can be found on the challenge post here. We are lucky enough to have been sponsored by the following fabulous sponsors so please pop by and join us! :-)





Here are our wonderful inspiration pieces for you from our talented design team-I'm sure youll love what theyve made as much as I do!







Please pop by and visit my lovely team to tell them what you think :-) We cant wait to see what you have all been crafting-remember its for anything goes BUT no cards-so you can go wild-jewellery, knitting, sewing etc etc! Pop by here to enter :-)
Thank you lovelies! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...