My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 15 October 2013

A Little Bit Crafty Mid Challenge Reminder! A Little Bit Shabby

Hello everyone, hope you are well! I am here with my mid challenge inspiration project for A Little Bit Crafty 'A Little Bit Shabby' challenge :-) For this project I used a Dovecraft collection for my papers and wooden tea cup embellishment, an Alice in Wonderland image from Sarah Hurley, lace, doilies, inks and a dome greeting. I inked my doilies to match the colours in the papers, lace and card I used, then die cut a scalloped mat for my image. I used the tea cup as a mount for my sentiment. 
We are sponsored by:



I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)


8 comments:

  1. Very pretty card love the image and layout. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card you have made here. It fits our challenge this week well of “anything goes”. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous elaine.i love your image and fab soft colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh what fun colors!!

    Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card challenge this week.

    -Angeline DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, thank you for sharing over at MIM, Hugs Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Elaine, i love the colours.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo Elaine :-))
    Gorgeous card, I like your sweet image!
    Thanks for joining in our "Anything Goes" at BearlyMineChallenge!
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, love the image and the backing papers! Spotted it on MIM xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...