My Lovely Followers

Monday, 7 October 2013

All Crafts Challenge October/November!

Good morning everyone! Hope you are well :-) I am here with our challenge for October/November :-)
Thank you so much to everyone who entered our last challenge-we are blown away as always by the skill and gorgeous projects you show, and it means a lot to our team that you join in with us and to create a place to share the fantastic non card projects you create :-) If you are looking for my project please look at the bottom of the post :-)
Our top three follow

And our winners this time (chosen by random.org) is: 
and special mentions for our talented child entrants!
Lyla from Lyla with love (who is 12 years old!)
Samih from Happy Bunny Crafts (Who is only 8 years old!)
If you could all contact me at sbrcraftmylife (at) gmail.com so I can sort out your badges and prizes that would be great :-)

Our challenge as always this time is Anything goes...BUT NO CARDS! So we want to see a showcase of all the wonderful projects you make which dont fit into the traditional card challenges in blogland. We want to see anything-jewellery, papercraft, altered items, knitting-the list is endless! If its creative then its welcome here :-) It may be an opportunity to use some of your existing stash in a really different way! :-)
As always our challenge runs over two months to give you plenty of time to create! All we ask is for you to enter is follow the blog, and link your project with mr linky. We would really love if you could display the All Crafts Challenge badge on your blog to spread the word about our challenge :-)
Our sponsors this time are:


Our talented DT have made some lovely creations for this challenge-remember to pop by on the first monday of November to see the midway inspiration post by our talented team B too!



For my project I created a panel with Sarah Hurleys 'Gatsby' digi kit and a Bugaboo image in Serif software then printed on canvas. I then sewed this onto a gift bag, and made a gemstone watch as my gift. I used Ametrine, Amethyst and Swarovski bicone beads, a pretty clock face and a heart toggle clasp. 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

I cant wait to see what you all create for this challenge and thank you for getting involved, as always I encourage you to pop by the other entrants for inspiration and to make some new crafty friends :-)
Remember NON CARD creations only please. If you would like to be a Guest designer please write GDT after your name, thank you! :-)










48 comments:

  1. What a beautiful project!! This will make a wonderful gift. Thank you for joining the TTCRD challenge and good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for a non-card challenge! NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous projects, lovely work from the Design Team.
    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such wonderful inspiration from the Design Team. Great to see a non-card challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous project - so beautiful, love the bead embellishments.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creation. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Challenges 4 Everybody.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great challenge! When is the deadline please?

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pleased I've found you. I'm now following you and look forward to joining you in more challenges in the future. Great inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all crafts but find that almost all my latest makes have been cards! Halloween has given me something else to focus on and once I have an eye problem sorted out I might be able to get back into more crafts. Thanks for the inspiration, Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm here again......so glad I found you. Love non card challenges. Hugs Wynn x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the non-card challenge!! It's perfect for Halloween time!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great to be taking part here again. Thanks as always.

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely challenge - fantastic DT inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Elaine! Thank you for inviting me to join in your challenge! Fab creations by the DT!
    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the invite Elaine! I look forward to joining in on some of the challenges in the future!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Elaine - thank you for stopping by my blog and inviting me to your all craft challenge - no cards - I am going to enjoy uploading my tags and paper bags, and signs, and whatever else I make - it is a blessing to be here! Enjoy your week and thanks for the lovely display of creations by the DT - just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Please delete no 94 - the link is to your blog and not to my blog - so sorry - my error. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow Design team! You sure are a talented group of ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty DT creations, thanks for the chance to play along!
    {Hugs} Barb

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful and Inspiring Projects !!!

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great challenge...thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  23. great projects ,it's good to know people are doing lots of different crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great to do a project that is not a card.x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fabulous creations from the DT. I'm so glad I found your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fabulous projects by the DT. :)
    This is the first time entering your challenge. I am so happy I found your blog.
    Lori
    http://got2bcrafting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I have problem with mister link
    here my post http://scrapperita.blogspot.it/2013/11/scrapper-delle-notte-uso-oso-crepla.html

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hopefully you haven't gotten three messages from me. Blogger is acting up on my end. Thank you for such a wonderful challenge. Not sure why it took me so long to find you but, I'm glad I did! You will see more projects from me in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great challenge and projects. Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi Eileen, thank you for the challenge and for sharing the DT inspriations and creations x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the challenge, and the jewellery bag is something I've not seen before - great DT! Suz xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. Lovely projects & great challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  33. Fab challenge :) Super inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thanks for the Fabulous Challenge! So many wonderful creations.

    ~hugs~
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thanks for the challenge.. visit me new blog on craft tutorials
    http://shilpakari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  36. I just made another entry into your great challenge !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...