My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 8 October 2013

Butterfly Thinking of You Card

Good afternoon everyone, hope you are well :-) I am here with a card using some new stampin' up stash I adore! I began with a panel of white stamping card as my focal piece. I cut a butterfly out of the middle of this with my stampin' up punch which matches the Papillon set I used for my butterfly stamp. I then stamped a butterfly on either side of the negative space left by punching out the butterfly. Above the butterfly shaped hole I stamped 'Thinking of you'. Next I added a panel of paper, placed to show the pattern through the hole in as close to symmetrical as I could manage-like real butterflies!
I then mounted this panel on stampin' up coredinations card. I covered my card blank in coordinating paper mounted onto coredinations card, then placed my focal panel and matching ribbon.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Creations: Winged Things
Fan 'n' Funky Challenges: Ribbon
Flutter By Wednesday: Open
Moving Along with the Times: Anything Goes
Crafty Catz: Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge: Anything Goes
Craftin Desert Divas: Anything with a Sentiment
Crafty Bloggers Network: Anything Goes
The Squirrel and the Fox: Things with Wings

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

12 comments:

  1. lovely soothing colors !!
    http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors! So pretty! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elaine stunning card love the butterflies gorgeous. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the colours Elaine :)
    Laura
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elaine your card is so lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card with great colours. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so beautiful elaine.gorgeous colour combo and i love your butterflies ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely, thank you for sharing with us at CBN Challenge.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the butterflies and so beautiful colours! Thank you for joining us at MAWTT

    ReplyDelete
  11. GORGEOUS!!!! Great color combo... and I LOVE the punched butterflies. :)
    Thanks for joining us in the Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great colour combo! Love the three stamped images on a row too. Simply Beautiful!

    Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Crafty Catz this week! Good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...