My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 10 October 2013

Crafty Ribbons Challenge-Butterflies!!!

Good morning everyone! Its my turn to choose the challenge theme this week at Crafty Ribbons so of course I chose Butterflies! :-) I decided to make a canvas with the photos of butterflies I have taken this year :-) I printed the photos onto canvas printed paper in various sizes. I used a blank white canvas as my backdrop, the photos being printed on canvas gives the proper texture for this. I added a border of blue gingham ribbon in the centre and arranged my photos on the canvas. The ribbon comes from the Blueberry Jam Pot bundle of ribbons from Crafty Ribbons here.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Thank you for visiting and for all your lovely comments :-)


8 comments:

  1. Hiya...this looks fab great idea! x carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful project. Thank you for sharing it with us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful creation with all them butterflies thankyou for joining our challenge at challenges 4 everybody good luck Fiona dt. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely canvas - so many butterflies! Glad you joined in the fun with us at TioT! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely use of textures. Thank you for joining us on the TIOT challenge. Hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photo collage! Thanks for playing along with us over at TIOT Texture challenge! I have a mixed media give away on my blog, if you are interested :) http://inthehillsofnorthcarolina.blogspot.com/2013/10/frosted-designs-mixed-media-kitand.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...