My Lovely Followers

Friday, 4 October 2013

Sarah Hurley Challenges Halloween!

Hey everyone, hope you are well :-) I am here with my Halloween creation for the Sarah Hurley Challenge! I used Sarah Hurley's new Spook Street Halloween kit with serif software which I printed onto canvas and card for different textures. I used a kraft card blank then stamped in each corner with Halloween stamps. I then arranged the skull card as my border, and mounted the canvas panel onto glitter card then placed on my card. 
Id like to enter this into the following challenges:
Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments!


12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cad Elaine love the layout and colours you have used. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Elaine, Love the background stamping & Gorgeous design... Have a happy weekend... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fantastic card I love the stamped corners and the papers are brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning elaine.fab spooky design and colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boo-tiful :-))
    Stunning card as always, Elaine and you use a beautiful images! I like all details!
    Thank you for playing with us at BearlyMineChallenge.
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and colours. Thanks for joining us over at Creative Moments this fortnight.
    Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. great project, thank you for entering the 4 Krafty Girlz challenge - good luck xx Judith DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us over at Creative Moments this fortnight.

    Zoe DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining in our autumn challenge. Leona (Creative Moments DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for joining us at 4 krafty girlz challenge blog. ..Anita DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a super card - perfect for the Autumn theme at Creative moments x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...