My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 29 October 2013

Social Butterfly Watercolour CAS card

Good evening everyone, hope you are well :-) I am here with a CAS card using some of my favourite Joanna Sheen and Stampendous stamps. I started with my sentiment, I stamped it with Stazon onto watercolour paper, then roughly coloured with some Aquamarkers using the same colours I wanted to use with my image stamps on the edge. I then mounted this on three mat colours of card in these colours too. I stamped all around the edge of my card using the Joanna Sheen stamps.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Sister Act Challenge: Anything Goes
Papercrafting Journey: Anything Goes
My Time To Craft: Butterflies
Created with Love Challenges: Anything Goes
Make it Monday: Anything Goes
My Craft Creations: Butterflies
Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody: Anything Goes
The Crafting Cafe: Anything Goes

Thank you for looking and for all my lovely comments :-)

22 comments:

  1. Wow what a gorgeous card love those butterflies simply stunning. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Elaine! I love the simple design!
    Thanks for sharing it with us in the Anything Goes Challenge at The Crafting Cafe this month!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous butterfly creation. Love the sentiment too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love butterflies! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our ANYTHING GOES Challenge!
    DawnD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and images. I spotted this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creation, so simple, but oh so effective x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those butterflies - super card
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this card is stunning love the butterflies and the way you did your card. Thanks for joining in the fun at Created with Love Challenges.
    Linda K. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable image. Love all the butterflies. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely card.....the design, butterfly image & colours are all fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful!! debx http://inmylittlecraftycorner.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, love the butterflies and the lovely colours.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty CAS card, Elaine - love the stamped background and fab sentiment.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful CAS card, love the butterflies and sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning CAS card x
    Thank you for joining in the Crafting Café challenge, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice card! I love the clean look of it and how you matched the colours of the background with the image.
    Thanks for joining the Paper Crafting Journey.

    Hugs, Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a gorgeous card! Love the beautiful stamping around the edges and the watercoloring in the center. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...