My Lovely Followers

Monday, 4 November 2013

All Crafts Challenge Oct/Nov Midway Inspiration Post and Blog Candy!

Good morning everyone, hope you are well! Well its the first Monday in November so already time for our mid challenge inspiration post by my talented team :-)
Thank you so much for all of you who have joined us so far and we really hope to see you join in if you havent so far-we want to see any creations that arent cards-simple! :-)

Please pop by the team's blogs and let them know what you think











Thank you so much for popping by and please join our challenge here for a chance to win some fabulous prizes! :-)

I am running a candy so if you wish to be entered into the draw please place the challenge badge on the sidebar of your blog with a link to my blog and then leave a comment below, thank you! I will draw this by random.org at the start of december :-)

7 comments:

  1. WOW..such pretty creations..love the cap and keychain the most...have added your pic in my sidebar..thanks for the chance to win!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many wonderful creations. A bunch of talent is displayed here. Thanks for the chance to win some candy too. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm already there, sweetheart!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous creations! Thanks for the chance to win some candy too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Creations!!!! Thanks for the chance to win some candy too.Buy from Bali

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the lovely comment on my Halloween project and thank you for inviting me to join in with your candy offer. Very interesting projects by the DT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...