My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 7 November 2013

Cupcake Boutique Collection Card and Present in One!

Good morning everyone, hope you are well :-) I am here with a card and gift in one! I used the Cupcake Boutique Collection from Dovecrafts for this card-I had wooden shapes with this so started my creation by creating a brooch. I covered the butterfly with really pretty papers and gems. I then varnished with glitter Modge Podge. Next I added a brooch to the reverse.
I then created my card, using a pearlescent card blank, two papers from the collection, paper flower border by Docrafts which I embellished with pearls, a doily and a dome greeting. I then placed my brooch on built up 3D foam pads. So when the card is finished with you can remove the brooch to wear it.
An up close photo showing the reverse of the brooch.

While you are here please pop by and enter my candy-here, thank you!
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

24 comments:

  1. gorgeous card. love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea Elaine. Beautiful soft colour palette.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty...so soft are sweet looking. Thank you much for playing with us this week at 613 Avenue Create!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea and a great gift - lovely!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. very delicate and feminine, I like it!
    ps. I saw on the MIM :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us at Paper Nest Dolls Challenge!
    Sue DT PND

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elaine this is really pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elaine this is wonderful so pretty. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab idea. Your butterfly broach looks lovely, and I like the way you've incorporated it into your card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful project Elaine! I love making wearable pins like this - but usually I am making Holiday pins like Santa or a snowman. This one could be worn all year - it is stunning! Thank you for playing “Anything Goes” at our house!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave. C
    Personal blog: RubberMAD at GettyCollection.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So very pretty Elaine...beautiful.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet and delicate. A very pretty card

    ReplyDelete
  13. A stunning project Elaine - think it s adorable hun x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at the PND Challenge blog, xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the soft colors and delicate look of this romantic card! I spotted your card on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  16. so gorgeous elaine.really beautiful design ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a pretty card, thank you for playing at 614 Avenue Create
    Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card Elaine! Congratulations for winning at Paper Players. Great job! Very creative!

    Have a fabulous day. I would love for you to register for a chance to win free candy if you haven't already. Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. So very pretty!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful gift and card, so sweet! x

    ReplyDelete
  21. A beautiful card and a great idea too.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...