My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 1 December 2013

A Little Bit Crafty Challenge-Christmas Cheer

Good morning everyone, hope you are well :-) I am here with my card for our 'Christmas Cheer' challenge over at A little bit Crafty! :-) I used a LOTV image which I coloured with promarkers, then glittered it to represent the snow in the stamp. I used Bo Bunny papers and kraft card on a kraft card base. I also used the fabulous ribbon as my sentiment from Crafty Ribbons here. I decorated with buttons and a glitter star :-)

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
House of Cards Challenge: Holiday Blog Hop
Imagination Crafts: Merry Christmas
Lexis Creations: Christmas
My Craft Spot: Sparkle and Shine
Sparkle n Sprinkle: Anything Goes with glitter
The Crazy Challenge: Snowy Winter
The Pink Elephant: Winter
Cards for Men: Anything Goes

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

18 comments:

  1. ooo Elaine
    what a lovelly card you made!
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous Elaine hun x gorgeous as usual - have sent u an email this morning too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute and delightful!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi (GD this week on lexi's creations challenge)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this is so sweet, I love that LOTV image and it's colored beautifully! Thanks for joining us at HOC!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card! The sparkly snow looks fabulous!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely darling! LOVE the image and I adore those buttons! Thank you SO MUCH for joining in the fun with us at HOC! Good luck! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable! Love the glittery snow and that ribbon is just too fun. So glad you joined us at the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the trees in the background, makes it look like the skier is jumping through the trees. Thanks for joining us at House of Cards. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so stunning elaine.fab fun image and i love your papers and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful card! Thanks to joining us at The Crazy Challenge!
    Good luck!!

    Hug
    Zara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card, love the kraft too! Thanks for joining us over at Lexi's Creations this time & good luck!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely and beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge. Regards, Helen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Elaine, you used my favorite color combo :) Your card is so adorable and fun. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful card with us at Sparkle N Sprinkle- I hope you'll join with us again.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A delightful card! I really love this little scene!
    Thanks for joining at HOC, to our blog hop and DT call.
    Good luck! Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a fun card and fabulously coloured too! Thanks for joining in our December blog hop challenge at HOC.

    Hugs, Vannessa

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really adorable, love the sweet image and the papers are gorgeous. Thank you for joining in with Imagination Crafts Challenge Blog & Happy Christmas
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...