My Lovely Followers

Monday, 2 December 2013

All Crafts Challenge December/January!

Good evening everyone, hope you are well! Sorry this is a little later than usual, I have been really poorly so my brain is like swiss cheese! ;-)
Wow can I say how grateful and what a honour it is to have had 273 entries to our last challenge, and with such a wealth of talent! My team and I really enjoy visiting your gorgeous blogs and seeing the amazing creations youve been making! :-)
First of all our winners and top three:
Winners as chosen by random.org:
Bugaboo images: 52.Jen
Sassy Studios: 241: Frea
Letraset: 33. Julie Temple

and our top three of the challenge follow:

Our challenge as always this time is Anything goes...BUT NO CARDS! So we want to see a showcase of all the wonderful projects you make which dont fit into the traditional card challenges in blogland. We want to see anything-jewellery, papercraft, altered items, knitting-the list is endless! If its creative then its welcome here :-) It may be an opportunity to use some of your existing stash in a really different way! :-)
As always our challenge runs over two months to give you plenty of time to create! All we ask is for you to enter is follow the blog, and link your project with mr linky. We would really love if you could display the All Crafts Challenge badge on your blog to spread the word about our challenge :-)
Our sponsors this time are:


My team have some wonderful samples for you as always, please pop by and let them know what you think!
Judith


Me!



For this project I found a display box which I altered with acrylic paints which I used as a stain by painting lightly in layers using a sponge. I then stamped butterflies and related sentiments using stazon and lastly painted decorations with gold acrylic paint.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

I cant wait to see what you all create for this challenge and thank you for getting involved, as always I encourage you to pop by the other entrants for inspiration and to make some new crafty friends :-)
Remember NON CARD creations only please. We are also looking for new DT members (all the details on the post here
Also if you would like to be a guest designer please write GDT after your name,  thank you! :-)



25 comments:

  1. Fun DT pieces and great sponsors...Thanks so much for the challenge!
    hugs--
    Roberta
    Queen Bee Paper Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Challenge Lovely dt work xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely projects by the DTs, great inspiration and congrats to the winners !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely creative idea. The butterflies look just perfect on your display box. Thanks for joining us this week on the Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! what stunning projects! You have been busy!
    Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff this week and hope to see you again.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Elaine just popped by to say hello and check out your CR advent event, sorry could not find any, maybe missed them x carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great DT projects! Thanks for a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Could you please delete number 38 I am sorry I clicked on the wrong link on my blog to upload - number 39 is correct - so sorry

    ReplyDelete
  9. I apologize again #42 is incorrect - I have having some trouble with my mouse not picking up links - I am so sorry - I have a link to another challenge blog on #42 - I may have to replace this mouse!! So very sorry - please delete #42 Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards and projects on your blog.
    Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the fun challenge & the lovely DT creations! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun blog! You and you design team have beautiful projects! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. First time to enter your challenge. A friend told me what a great place for challenges. Thank you for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This challenge came at such a perfect time since I was in the process of creating a non card. I love seeing how creative everyone is!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful DT work - well done team!

    ReplyDelete
  16. fab creations, i especially love the box :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful work. I have entered my bunny hat but it is in a post that has a card, hope that is ok?

    ReplyDelete
  18. You were right about your team, their samples are lovely. I joined your site and hope you will pop over to see me. I will also post you button on my blog. Blessings Carole

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very inspiring DT projects!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful DT work! Thanks for the Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice work! I entered your challenge

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great projects by your very talented DT. Blessings Carole

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOVELY inspiration! Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What beautiful, creative ideas you have posted on your blog. Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...