My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 12 December 2013

Crafty Ribbons Day 12 Advent Event


Good morning everyone, hope you are well :-) I am here with my first project for our 'Crafty Advent' event at Crafty Ribbons on our Inspiration blog where each day we share inspiration projects using our ribbons and offer prizes from some great sponsors! Today our sponsor is Crafty ribbons so a perfect chance to win some fabulous ribbons to play with! :-)
I bought a plain wicker heart a while ago and I was waiting to come up with a project to alter it for. I thought it would make a pretty christmas decoration. I sprayed all over first with irridescent glitter spray varnish by Crafters companion. I then decorated with gorgeous crafty ribbons christmas ribbon and jam pot ribbons. Lastly I made pretty snowflake decorations with die cut felt using a spellbinders die set. Be warned this is a really tedious job trying to remove felt from such delicate die cutters! ;-) I finished the centre of my snowflakes using polka dot buttons from papermanias festive collection.

Thank you for visiting and for all your lovely comments!

6 comments:

  1. fabulous Elaine hun - one of my favourite colour combos x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning Elaine.really fab sparkle :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been there and shared your pain on the felt, Elaine - lovely project and worth the fiddly work

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...