My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, 18 December 2013

Have a Yummy Christmas!

Good morning everyone, hope you are well :-) I am here with another christmas card. For this card I used one of my favourite winter images by Elisabeth Bell which I coloured with Promarkers and Copics, then glittered to go with the leftover Bo Bunny Snowfall papers I had in my stash from last year. I used Papermania glitter card as my mats, and Crafty Ribbons ribbon for my sentiment. I decorated with a flower I made from a Making memories embellishment set and Papermania capsule collection polka dot button.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Use It Tuesdays: Winter and Holidays
Bearly Mine Designs: Anything Goes
Inky Chicks: Christmas
Loves Rubber stamps: Anything Goes
Oldie but a Goodie: Winter
Papertake Weekly: Christmas
Promarker Challenge: Mega Christmas
Ribbon Carousel: Anything Goes

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

6 comments:

  1. Stunning Christmas Card Elaine love the sweet image and the papers you have used. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning elaine.i love this image and fab colour combo :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful creation! Thanks for playing at PTW and I wish you all the best for the festive season! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of the Bo Bunny Papers, thanks for playing at Use It Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this image. Thanks for joining Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...