My Lovely Followers

Monday, 16 December 2013

LOTV Shepherd and Angel Scene Card

Good morning everyone, hope you are well :-) I am here with a card using one of my favourite christmas images by LOTV. I coloured this with Promarkers and Copics, then glittered. I then used Bo Bunny papers and Papermania glitter cardstock for matting. My sentiment is a ribbon by Crafty Ribbons.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create:Anything Goes
Great Impressions Challenge: Sparkle
Sentimental Sundays: Non Traditional Christmas Colours
Pumpkin Spice: Ribbons or Bows
Sweet Stampin': Last Minute Christmas
Wordplay Saturday: Angel/Fairy
A Creative Romance:Sparkle at Christmas
Brown Sugar: Christmas
Card Makin Mamas: Christmas

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Elaine love the sparkly bits. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet image and Iove your card design!
    Many thanks for playing along in my December wordplay Saturday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your little image and coloring, Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create.
    Nancy,DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable image, beautifully colored! Very nice project! Thanks for dropping this into the mailbox here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous elaine.fab sweet image and i love your papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous and elegant in blue card. Gorgeous choice of ribbons.
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Last Minute Christmas” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a cute Christmas card. I really like your darling image.

    Mary Anne, Great Impressions DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...