My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 17 December 2013

Matching Polka Dot Oilcloth Vanity set

Good afternoon everyone, hope you are well. You may have seen my first oilcloth project last week-I then decided to create a set with a large vanity bag and then the little pouch holds a nail set with clippers, tweezers etc :-) A present I hope my friend will enjoy :-)
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Craft Your Passion: Christmas ABC Anything But a Card
Love to Create Challenge: Anything Goes
My Craft Creations: Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody: Anything Goes
Opus Gluei: Circles everywhere
Corrosive Challenges: Anything Goes
Miriams Crafting Challenge: Gifts
Pinspirational Challenges: Photo Inspiration
Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

10 comments:

  1. great project Elaine - love the oil cloth - it s kind of like brown paper - love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Project Elaine, love the design on the oil cloth. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute gift idea! Thanks for joining us at Pinspirational challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us at Miriam's Crafting Blog monthly challenge. What a cute project, I am sure your friend will love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely present, which I'm sure your friend will love. Thank you for joining us at Pinspirational Challenges. Come back next week!
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry.....had a butter-fingered typing mess before. What I MEANT to write was...this is a great project Elaine, and perfect for our Circles challenge. Hope your friend likes them as much as we do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sure your friend will love this unique gift, I have never even thought of making something like this. Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Opus Gluei!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great gift set!
    Thank you for sharing your project with us at Love to Create Challenges this week.
    Wishing you a blessed Holiday Season!
    Ruza, LTC Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very elegant! Thanks for joining us at {PIN}!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...