My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 8 December 2013

Sarah Hurley Challenges-Create your own background!

Good morning everyone, hope you are well :-) I am here with my card for our 'Create your own background' challenge at Sarah Hurley challenges this time. I made a CAS card using Sarah's butterfly stamps which I adore (of course, butterflies...!), two colours of ink by stampin' up and coredinations cardstock. I made my background panel first by stamping randomly with butterfly stamps in each colour. I  then mounted this on to a panel of blue cardstock. I then created my sentiment panel by stamping the sentiment and decorating this with stamped butterflies to tie in to the rest of the card.
I made this for one of my followers I have had the pleasure of meeting by email who is having a hard time at the moment, I really hope it brightens her day :-)

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Paper Creators Crafts: Shaped Cards
Loves Rubberstamps: Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes
Crafty Creations Challenges: Anything except Christmas
Flutter By Wednesday: Any Winged Creature
Simon Says: Make your own Background
The Stamping Chef: Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge: Anything Goes
Allsorts: Anything but Christmas

Thank you for visiting and for all your lovely comments :-)

14 comments:

  1. What a pretty card. Thoughts of spring! Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful is your card and stunning background

    ReplyDelete
  3. Real pretty this Elaine love it hun - very good luck too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous colors and design, I love how you made that background! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a very elegant card, thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card, a great design and a lovely stamped background with those pretty butterflies!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty and fresh card !
    Thanks for joining us at the Paper Creator challenge !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great flutttery card. So glad you could join use at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous project!! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  10. so gorgeous elaine. i love the yellow and blue colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for entering our theme at allsorts this week Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A colourful and cheerful design. thankyou for joining in with my Challenge this week Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...