My Lovely Followers

Monday, 23 December 2013

Winter Warmer Christmas Card

Good morning everyone, hope you are well :-) I am here with a card using up some of my favourite papers from christmas past-Bo Bunny Snowfall papers. I coloured my Elisabeth Bell image with Promarkers and Copics. I placed the die cut image on glittered paper and backed this panel with glitter cardstock. I used Coredinations gemstones cardstock for my border mat, and decorated this with buttons. I used a Crafty Ribbons ribbon for my sentiment.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Challenges 4 Everybody: Anything Goes
Come and Get it Challenges: Christmas
Glitter n Sparkle: Non Traditional Christmas colours
My Besties Norge: Christmas without Red or New Year without Blue
That Craft Place: Anything Goes
The Squirrel and the Fox: Christmas or Hanukkah
Allsorts: Brown with Blue, Aqua and Turquoise

Thank you for visiting and for all your lovely comments :-)

13 comments:

  1. hi elaine ... love your little card ... love that image and the colours you have used ... sorry have not hopped about for a while still having problems with my poor Mum ... but have actually grabbed a few seconds to catch up with my blog friends ... happy crafting and happy christmas ... love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine this is beautiful. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Alison and family xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Elaine
    Merry Christmas and thanks for playing along with That Craft Place
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect card for our theme Elaine, thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge.

    Wishing you a very Happy Christmas.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elaine, lovely card especially with your added touches of glitter, ribbon & buttons, Elizabeth does have some awesome images, I like her too. Thanks for joining us as the CAGI Challenge, wishing you good luck on winning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful image and I lobe the touch of glitter. Thank you for joining Glitter 'n Sparkle challenge.
    Olga DT G'nS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colour scheme here - love your glitter too! This is perfect for our Non-Traditional Christmas Colours Challenge at Glitter n Sparkle - so glad you linked up. Happy Holidays to you!

    KT Fit Kitty
    Glitter n Sparkle DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous colour combo - works perfectly! lovely image too :) Thanks for sharing with us over at Glitter n Sparkle blog.... Vic, DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is beautiuful those colours anre so lovely together, love it,thanks for joining us at That Craft Place challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A nice hot cuppa. Just what I could do with now. I love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooh, almost forgot that image, thank you for reminding me of it in such a nice way. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts, good luck and a very merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card i love the colours and the image is great! Thanks for joining our blog hop at Come and Get it Challenges, good luck! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lush colours and great layout too - Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge at that craft place xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...