My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 6 February 2014

Crafty Ribbons Challenge: Anything Goes

Good morning everyone, hope you are well :-) I am here with my creation for our Anything Goes challenge at Crafty Ribbons. This is why I love the ribbons at Crafty Ribbons-you can make fabulous themed projects just by adding some printed ribbon and matching button sets :-) I chose a thick canvas type fabric in a nautical stripe print to pair with the Nautical Ribbons and matching buttons. I made a little case for the little devices we all have-I like to look after them very well so a sturdy padded case is really useful :-)
I used the fabric, ribbons, buttons and some quilting batting. I made my own pattern by measuring my device and making the case with this in mind.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments!

25 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Elaine, its so lovely to be able to make things that you can use yourself and be individual. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, loving the fabric too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, Elaine and so useful too,
    Thank you for sharing with us at Make My Monday this week
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Elaine & the fabric is gorgeous.
    Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous sewing project. Thank you for sharing at My Craft Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute little pouch, I need one of these, thank you for joining us this week at MMM, Laura DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning little pouch love the material. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful love the fabric and button fastener
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely little pouch...great fabric...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow super little pouch ... could think of loads of things I would like to keep in here ... well done ... hope you have a great weekend ... just hopping about ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it!
    On the hop from DC x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great pouch, you could make them in all sizes and have them all coordinated...lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous pouch, just hopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super project, Elaine, love ribbons and buttons, so this project is right up my street.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovely and so useful project.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Elaine, what a great idea to make your own case. Love the nautical theme. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks fantastic and it will get plenty of use too - really good idea x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sorry I'm late hopping... what a gorgeous project, the fabric and ribbon and button and everything! I have been inspired and will certainly try something like this soon.

    ReplyDelete
  19. FABULOUS!! Such a GREAT idea!!
    Thank You for joining us at PIO last week!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  20. A fabulous creation. Thanks for joining in with my MMM Anything But A Card challenge and hope to see you again.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi elaine a fabulous project thanks for joining us this month at challenges 4 everybody.
    Good luck
    Fiona dt. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...