My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 13 February 2014

Crafty Ribbons Challenge: Ribbon and Bows

Good morning everyone, hope you are well :-) I am here with my make at Crafty Ribbons for our Ribbon and Bows Challenge :-) I used our Chocolate Ribbon Selection to decorate a kraft gift bag for a chocolatey present! I used Double sided tape to affix my ribbon as it stops it puckering and it doesnt bleed through the ribbon. I then made a bow with the ribbons I used to affix in the centre of the bag. 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

9 comments:

  1. Love those ribbons great idea to decorate a bag and truly show them off

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool bag I popped over from MIm xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever and simple project! Thanks for submitting this to the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Elaine love it hun great job x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Elaine love the ribbons on the bag. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely gift bag Elaine, and I'm sure even lovelier chocolaty gifts :-D
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great idea. This really makes a lovely gift bag.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun project and great design! Thank you for sharing with us at Tip Top Tuesday. Amy A., DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...