My Lovely Followers

Monday, 3 February 2014

My All Crafts Challenge Creations


Good morning everyone, I thought as I made so many creations this time I would make a separate post to share with you how I made them :-) First of all I want to start with my favourite project of them all-my Indigo Blu Butterfly shrink plastic gemstone necklace. I started by stamping the butterfly image by Indigo Blu on clear shrink plastic with Stazon ink. I then punched holes in each butterfly so I could make a focal point for the centre of my necklace. I shrunk them, then attached jump rings to each hole and then between each other for good clearance between each butterfly. When I was happy with the look I added jump rings to the top of the design and started creating my gemstone necklace to go with it. I used Ametrine coins, Amethyst beads, Black Rutilated Quartz, Shell and clear ab bicones. I attached a magnetic clasp so I can do it up myself :-)


I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Next is a butterfly mobile charm from the same sort of idea-just to show you the versatility of using shrink plastic with your favourite stamps! :-) I used a mobile charm toggle which I decorated with coloured bicones, a pearl and the shrink plastic charm made in the same way as the necklace ones. They make great little presents :-)

Crafty Sentiment tag. As its Valentines soon and I send little gifts to my friends I thought it would be a good idea to make some packaging to send with my little gifts :-) I used Promarkers to colour the image from Crafty Sentiments, then cut round it with a small border. I then used Sarah Hurley paper to cover my plain cardstock tag, then I decorated with gems.
Crafty Sentiment bag-in a similar vein to the make above I made a bag to go with my tag. I coloured the Crafty Sentiment image with promarkers and cut a small border around the image. I covered a kraft gift bag with Sarah Hurley papers, then decorated with gems and added a ribbon by Crafty Ribbons to finish!
I would like to enter the bag and tag into the following challenges:
Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments! :-)

25 comments:

  1. die Tüte hast Du sehr schön gepimpt, gefällt mir.

    danke für's mitmachen Animal Friends

    liebe Grüße
    Sternenglanz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your necklace and mobile phone charm is beautiful - love them both.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Elaine, love these very much they are gorgeous!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful projects, i do wish I dare make jewellery , got the stuff just daren't do it!Hugs txx Thank you for Sharing with us at Crafty Bloggers Network Facebook page too

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous project, the necklace is amazing

    greetings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hübsches Tütchen. Vielen Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei Animal Friends. Liebe Grüße Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  7. A post filled with lovely pieces of artwork Elaine but it's that necklace that really steals the show for me, it's just stunning.

    Thanks so much for joining in our Wings, Fantasy and Fiction theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous project, i love the image.
    Thanks for joining us at the Animal Friends challenge.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really gorgeous necklace sweetie. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Challenges 4 Everybody.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful project hun, loving thebutterflies Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments this fortnight. Pixie Dust DT and Owner x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Elaine you have been busy and all absolutely stunning, especially the beaded pieces. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow... so perfect... absolutly stunning.

    Thanks for joining us at Animal Friends
    Hugs
    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  13. - thank you for joining in with our challenge this week over at Eclectic Ellapu.
    Elaine aka Ellapu

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE the necklace, and the phone charm! Stunning! Thank you for sharing them with us at Stamping Sensations this month.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  15. So lovely, love the necklace!! Thank you for join us at Creative Moments this time, hugs Kate DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Eine wundervoelle Karte ist das geworden
    Hab lieben Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei Animal Friends
    GLG Tamesis

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable creation, thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations

    Francesca x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous creations all of them. Love your shrink plastic butterflies and that fabulous necklace. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oops, me again, I enjoyed your post so much I forgot to thank you for joining in with our challenge at Stamping Sensations this month! Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning creations thanks for sharing at stampin for the weekend hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ein tolles Werk!!! Danke für Deine Teilnahme bei KE-Challenge!
    LG, Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme am Kreativeinkauf-Challengeblog.

    LG; Ilonka

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sweet gift bag and tag! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, wow, wow, Elaine! What stunning creations! LOVE the gorgeous necklace! What a fabulous project for our wings, fantasy and fiction theme! Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...