My Lovely Followers

Saturday, 22 March 2014

Goldstone Fusion Bracelet and Cat Card

Good afternoon everyone, hope you are well :-) I am here with a couple of projects to show you :-) First of all I will start with a bracelet I made with some of my favourite beads. I love Goldstone and Blue Goldstone and just came across these wonderful fusion of both in little 6mm beads-a perfect bridge to tie my Gold and Blue Goldstone beads together! :-) I used a magnetic clasp, clear bicones, Goldstone 8mm beads, Fusion beads 6mm, and Faceted Blue Goldstone 8mm beads.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Next is a card I made, I drew the cats myself so it took me a while longer than a usual card! 
I drew one then traced it onto a fresh sheet of card, and flipped it to make sure each cat was symmetrical. I then coloured them with black promarkers to make them silhouettes. I paired these with Sarah Hurley 'Be Mine' papers, black and blue cardstock, jewelled embellishments and a sentiment I printed from serif software.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

24 comments:

  1. Wonderful projects. Great job on the cats. Love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous projects, love the bracelet , lovely card i do like the cats
    just hopping from DC
    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiul braxelet and I love your cat card - great drawing - love how you have created a heart with the cats outline!!
    Great work
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is lovely and I think the bracelet is beautiful.
    On the hop over from dc x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bracelet and the card is fab just love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous bracelet, Elaine, and your cat card sentiment is fab, will need to remember that one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous bracelet,love the colours and great card -love the sentiment-just hopping
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cats card is fabulous, what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colours you've used in your bracelet. Your cat card is fantastic as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Elaine gorgeous bracelet and fantastic card. Love them both. As you can see I have changed the name of my blog and am now known as
    Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.co.uk I have been doing a bit of sewing after seeing a couple of your creations and inspiring me to get the old sewing machine out of cobwebs. So thanks. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! That cat card is incredible!
    Kathleen Mc x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just love that cat card.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  13. the bracelett is lovely and I do like how the cat card works

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card and bracelet it is nice to see something different. Just hopped over from Do-crafts. Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful bracelet and your card is just adorable. Just hopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful is your bracelet and what a lovely card too

    ReplyDelete
  17. super love the bracelet and love the cat card how very clever making the heart ... well done ... just doing a bit of blog hopping ... hope you have a super week ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. The bracelet looks stunning and I am blown away by your card. You have done a fantastic job with the cards and the love heart in-between them x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Elaine, love the bracelet and what a fabulous card. Your cat is wonderful. Love the layout with the reversed image and the heart. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Elaine fab projects hun love them hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super cat card...love the heart/cat silhouette !! WOW...and you drew it yourself...now that's talent !! Way to go. Love what you've created.

    Thanks for playing along with us this week at Brown Sugar. Good luck.

    Lynn, BSCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous card & bracelet! thanks for joining us at crafts 4 eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...