My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 11 March 2014

Monochrome Iris Card and a Neutral Gemstone Necklace

Good afternoon everyone, hope you are well :-) I am here with a couple of creations to show you this time, a monochrome Iris card and a Neutral Gemstone Necklace. 
I shall start with the card, for this creation I used an Iris stamp from Penny Black stamped with Memento Paris Dusk ink onto die cut cardstock. I then made a panel below this image as a mat-with patterned paper and white cardstock. I then covered my card with a white paper with a blue pattern, and used the same patterned paper from my mat as a border on the card. I then added a dome greeting matted onto patterned paper and white card like the image. Lastly I added a ribbon bow.
I was asked to make a neutral coloured gemstone necklace for a friend so here is my effort. Obviously the beads being gemstones each bead differs which I love-you get such different looks even within the same creation. I used Labradorite, Rutilated Quartz in two sizes, clear bicones and white pearls.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

I would like to enter my necklace into the following challenges:
Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

23 comments:

  1. Your card is so beautiful Elaine I love the colours and the background papers are gorgeous.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and I love the necklace. The iris on the card is gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous monochromatic card Elaine. I am sure your friend will be thrilled with the necklace.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Evening Elaine fabulous monochrome card hun like those blue and white china plates love it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful elegant card. Love the blues.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That card is amazing - so beautiful. Love the papers, the colours, the image the design - everything!!
    Your necklace is very pretty too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the beautiful and very classic blue and white colour scheme. Great layout and mix of colours. I hope they like the necklace as it is a great mix and very pretty.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Elaine, stunning card, very elegant, love the blue and white combo, love the necklace too hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my your card is stunning Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning projects Elaine. I particularly love your beautiful card.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Elaine, wow what a gorgeous card, love the shades of blue and a beautiful image. The necklace is gorgeous too.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is so very elegant, I love it. Thank you for joining us this week for the Love To Create challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful card....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous creation, I love the colors!
    Thanks for joining us at Love to Create!
    ♥ Sandra ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. I SO LOVE this card! Just fabulously beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning card, reminds me so much of Delft Pottery. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Use a Stamp Or Digi Somewhere On Your Project Challenge #3 and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful monochromatic card, and such a lovely bracelet!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card love the monochromatic colors. Thanks so much for joining us at Created with love challenges.
    Linda K. DT
    www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Eine schöne Karte.
    Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme am Kreativeinkauf-Challengeblog.

    LG, Ilonka

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for entering the MCC challenge and good luck...Kathy x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your card is stunning and your necklace beautiful. I love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous. I just love blues. Thank you for joining crafty bloggers network challenge,

    Kay
    CBN DTx

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is so pretty. I love it in blues. Thank you for joining us over at Ladybug Crafts. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...