My Lovely Followers

Friday, 4 April 2014

A Special Project in Parisienne Blue

Good afternoon everyone hope you are well :-) I am here with the first one of my special notebook project I am doing with my friends. I have a notebook with messages from people I admire, friends etc and I thought it would be really nice to add to it as its my birthday soon. I wanted my friends to smile on my birthday too so I made a deal that I would write them a little note-something like our memories, why I love being friends etc and then they would do the same for me. That way everyone gets a nice positive message to brighten their day! :-)
For this particular one I used one of my favourite Stampin Up stamps which I stamped onto die cut ivory cardstock with Paris Dusk Memento ink, then paired this with Parisienne Blue papers and bow to decorate, and card candi in complementing colours. I havent shown the inside because the messages are very personal but I have decorated all the inside with the same papers and written the messages on the same die cut ivory cardstock.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting Musketeers: Monochrome
One Crazy Stamper: Anything Goes
Really Reasonable Ribbon: Flowers or Buttons and Bows
Seemacrafts: Vintage
4 Krafty Girls: Anything Goes
Charisma Cardz: Anything Goes
Crafty Little Fairies: Vintage/Shabby Chic
Paper Crafting Journey: Anything Goes

28 comments:

  1. Very pretty, that is such a lovely stamp. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Elaine, love the colour you have used it looks so fresh and I especially love the stamp.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Elaine this is wonderful love the colours you have chosen and what a gorgeous stamp. See you have changed your blog again, so have I, think I might stick with this one as I quite like it. Also having a candy giveaway on my blog if you are interested. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely idea for your birthday fabulous make and love the colour thank you for joining in over at seemacrafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely project, beautiful blue tones. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful is your card x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Love the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. I love the monchromatic blue colour with this image.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card Elaine, and what a lovely idea x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful!! And what a great idea!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. so stunning Elaine.gorgeous blue colours and I love your floral image :D

    x x coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, beautiful colour blue.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous papers and stamped image, love those blues.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Morning Elaine stunning hun - love the stamped image - i have that stamp somewhere must dig it out xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful ,love the colour ,thank you for joining in over at seemacrafts

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card. Wonderful shade of blue.
    Kathleen Mc x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that flower image. Thanks for sharing your lovely card for Crafting Musketeers challenge 12: monochrome, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loverly card thanks for joining us at seema crafts x

    ReplyDelete
  19. beautiful card love the colours you have used, thank you for joining in at Seemacrafts with the vintage challenge xx http://guffdesignscardcreations.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is beautiful
    Thanks for joining us this month over at Seemacrafts challenge blog.
    Good Luck with the challenge
    Hugs
    Marie (DT for Seemacrafts)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous Linda!!!! Thank you for joining in the challenge on Seemacrafts. Hugs, Donalda Design team member

    ReplyDelete
  22. A gorgeous project. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful card - love that shade of blue!
    Thanks for playing with the Crafty Little Fairies!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful, thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog this month, Fran (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very pretty.

    Thanks for joining us at RRR.
    Jenn
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  26. Its a really beautiful card & I love the ribbon (but I am a ribbon addict!!).
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog
    {{{hugs}}}
    Marg B, DT member ;) xx
    http://craftingmusketeers.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/welcome-to-challenge-12-monochrome.html
    http://craftycardsbymarg.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  27. My word, this is BEAUTIFUL! Gorgeous colors and what a lovely image.
    Thanks for sharing at Crafting Musketeers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...