My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 17 April 2014

Crafty Ribbons Anything Goes with Ribbon




Good morning everyone, hope you are well :-) I am here with my Anything Goes with Ribbon project for our Crafty Ribbons Challenge. I used their Chocolate Ribbons and some of their buttons on die cut flowers I made from felt to decorate an easter die cut plain felt bag :-) I used special fabric glue to affix the ribbon to the handle, and to put together the felt flower, button and bag. A simple altering project which makes the bag much more personal :-)
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments!

12 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Elaine love the bright yellow. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Elaine is your project x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun basket! Great job! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Decorate To Celebrate!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable, thank you for sharing with us at Rhedd and Rosie's, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is darling! LOVE the fun ribbon you used and the bright yellow felt--perfect for a happy Easter basket! HUGS and have a happy weekend! :) Mynn xx

    PS: I'm your newest follower! I'd love for you to visit my blog (On a Stampage)--I've got blog candy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so adorable love it thank you for joining challenge at dtc. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very sweet easter basket...such a gorgeous entry in to our challenge at Rhedd & Rosies...x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work, thanks for sharing your lovely work with us at Cutie Pie challenge cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice project. The style is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely Easter basket. Thank you for sharing at Cutie Pies 'Easter 'Bunnies on anything but a card' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Thanks so much for participating in our DECORATE TO CELEBRATE challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...