My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, 16 April 2014

Every Day is a Special Occasion Card

Good morning everyone, hope you are well :-) I am here with a card I made to contain a special message for my friendship positive message swap with my friends. This one is obviously for my friend Kirstin! I used My Mind Eye papers, and used the paper with a frame to write her name inside with my fountain pen. I then decorated this frame with a light pink butterfly. I cut the dress form and sentiment paper and made it into a focal point for my card. I matted it on pink cardstock, and embellished with pink gems and a butterfly. I then made a border with paper, rose ribbon from Crafty Ribbons, scalloped cardstock and pearls and then placed my image on one side of this. Lastly I used glitter domes for the top left hand corner.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments!

25 comments:

  1. Lovely card, love the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card and detail Elaine.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Elaine, love the layout and papers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely design, colours and papers - the sentiment is super.
    Great card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely vintage look card, and lovely sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Elaine love the sentiment. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, love the design and the papers. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing card. Love it! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card, I love the paper roses,

    Floss
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a clever idea to make the dress form and sentiment paper the focal point, just love the roses too x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning Elaine really clever hun love it hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my! What a beautiful work of art, Elaine! Great attention to detail with all the bling and pearls. Thanks for entering our Vintage / Shabby Chic challenge. It's been a pleasure to see your creation over at Tuesday Throwdown. Have a Blessed Easter!
    xxx Asha

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is very pretty and right up my alley. Thanks for sharing and playing with us at Mema's Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  14. its a lovely card .thank you for joining in over at seemacrafts April challenge

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card!!!! Thank you for sharing it with us on Seemacrafts for the April Vintage challenge. Hugs, Donalda Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a pretty card thanks for joining us at seemacrafts x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty card, thank you for joining in at Seemacrafts with the vintage challenge xx http://guffdesignscardcreations.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very nice card. The colors are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the polka dots with the pearls. What a beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us at the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge!
    Come and follow me, kReN, TTDT
    http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very lovely card .I especially like the dress form . thank you for joining in over at seemacrafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...