My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 22 April 2014

Thank you SEW much card and Butterfly semi precious chip bracelet

Good morning everyone, hope you are well :-) I am here with a special card for a friend and some jewellery I have made too :-) 
I will start with my card-I used Papermania Sew Lovely collection from a docrafts goody bag, printable canvas and buttons.
I started by printing a photo of a tropical butterfly that I took last year onto canvas-to bring texture to the sewing themed card. I created a sketch to show off my favourite papers from the set, then I drew stitches onto the papers and the canvas image. I added a sentiment at the top corner, then added buttons and a pleated wheel embellishment in the opposite corner to the sentiment.
Next I decorated the inside of my card with matching papers, and placed a die cut circle of white cardstock inside for me to write my message.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Next is this butterfly semi precious memory wire chip bracelet. I used memory wire, semi precious chips of Quartz, Adventurine, Tigers Eye, Sodalite, Rose Quartz, Amethyst and Carnelian. Between each length of coloured chips I placed a silver bead. At the end of my bracelet I finished it with a loop and added a butterfly charm.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments! :-)

20 comments:

  1. These are both beautiful, but wow that bracelet is utterly gorgeous !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are sew beautiful! Love the bracelet.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and bracelet fantastic work. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Afternoon Elaine hun awesome work hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely thanks for joining us at Paper Crafting Journey..Sue DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty and lovely project. thank you for joining us at As You Like It Challenge. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous projects Elaine. Such a lot of detail and fabulous design.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous projects. That bracelet is so pretty with the colours you have chosen and the butterfly is a lovely addition. Thanks for joining in at Anything But A Card this time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the card with all the yummy papers. The bracelet is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love both your projects - they look fab.
    Would you believe it but I made a card with some items from the Sew Lovely elements from a docrafts goody bag myself last night, and on my lap tray at the moment I've got several tubs of different semi-precious stone chips and some memory wire, ready to make a bracelet with while watching TV tonight. I hope it turns out looking as nice as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  11. both beautiful, that butterfly is stunning! where can I get the stones? i'd love to make a bracelet like that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. What a gorgeous photo and technique. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Sister Act Challenge Blog. Cathyxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card. I love the butterfly picture. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in our "Things With Wings" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Simply Create Too. We are blessed to see your talent.

    Hugs, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  16. What lovely projects - I've yet to try memory wire! Thank you for joining in with Anything But A Card this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Totally adore all the fabulous layering you have done for this card!!! Love the DP.

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Wags ‘n whiskers. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky. I have a great giveaway so don’t forget to join in  Crafting Vicky giveaway post 

    ReplyDelete
  18. thanks for joining us at crafty calendar - our new challenge starts this Saturday! Hope to see you back - Kimberly DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. The combination of stones is beautiful on your marvelous bracelet! Thanks so much for joining us at Anything But a Card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...