My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 15 May 2014

A Little Bit Crafty: Flower Power

Good morning everyone, hope you are well :-) I am here with my midway inspiration for our 'Flower Power' Challenge at A Little Bit Crafty.
I used an old sheet as my stamping base, I stamped on this with a Stampin Up image and sentiment in Stazon ink. I then coloured by painting with acrylic paints. I added fusible web to the back to make the image more stable. Lastly I sewed around the edges using my sewing machine.
I paired this with Papermania Capsule Collection papers and bow, and embellished with die cut butterflies.

4 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous is your card beautifully presented with lots of lovely detail x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card in nice colour tones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card hun love it hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...