My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 1 May 2014

A Little Bit Crafty: Flower Power

Good morning everyone, I hope you are well! I am here with my DT card for our 'Flower Power' challenge at A Little Bit Crafty. I used a gorgeous image from a kit on Craft Artist software, which I die cut with a nestie. I paired this with Bo Bunny papers, complimenting cardstock, Papermania Autumn themed ribbons which complimented these and embellished with Papermania Butterflies. Lastly I added a 'Thinking of you' dome greeting.

We have some fabulous sponsors this time so please pop by and play along!
Crafts for Eternity and Angel Crafts

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Thank you for visiting and for your lovely comments :-)

9 comments:

  1. Late blogger on the hope from DC.
    Hope you have a great craft filled week.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely thanks for joining us at Paper Crafting Journey..Sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bright, zingy colours! What a fabulous image!
    Thank you for joining us at the MilkCoffee Challenge. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and bright Elaine really lovely hun x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the image with the butterflies and orange colors. Thanx for joining us this week at Sassy Studio Designs.
    the little SSD brother

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that bold and gorgeous flower! Great colors!

    Thanks for joining us at Creative knockouts this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky. I have a great giveaway so don’t forget to join in  Crafting Vicky giveaway post 

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your bright colours. Fab card. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Creative Knockouts for our 'Flowers Galore' challenge.

    Hugs Helen P (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty and oh so bright! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...