My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 4 May 2014

Guest Designer at Stamping Sensations

Good morning everyone, hope you are well :-) I am here with my Guest design project for Stamping Sensations where the theme is 'Anything Goes'. So I got out my favourite paper collection and stamps to make a special card for a friend. I used Penny Black Iris stamp which I inked with Paris Dusk memento ink and stamped onto die cut white cardstock. I cut another die cut the same size and shape for inside of my card. I then made a panel with patterned paper and a mat of white cardstock. I then decorated my card with two papers, ribbon and bows. Lastly I placed my stamped image panel.
Inside the card I used the same paper to decorate each side of the card, then I added the die cut cardstock for my message inside the card. 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Thank you for visiting and for all your lovely comments :-)

12 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine, congratulations on your GDT spot, and what a fabulous card you made. I love all that stamping and the colour scheme is fabulous, the ribbons are such a perfect match. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is another of your gorgeous creations with lots of lovely detail and so beautifully presented and many congrats too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elaine,
    Great to have you with us as a GDT this month, and what a gorgeous card you have made for us too! Totally stunning - beautiful stamping and inking. I love it!
    Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great creation for our challenge Elaine, thanks so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    And thank you also for being our GDT at Stamping Sensations this month, it is lovely to have you join us.

    B x (My Grand Calibur candy is still running here)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow-this is a gorgeous card, I love blue and white china and this is just perfect. I need to get this paper - I really do!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More this month.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely soft image so suited to monochrome and very parisian Thanks for sharing Jacqui from Stamping Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card! I love the blue willow look! Thanks for joining us over at That Craft Place Challenge Blog. Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card and a pretty Iris stamp too.
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More @ Allsorts and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous card with so many hues and patterns of blues.Thank you for joining us at Country View Challenges for our Nature's Glories challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow that is a super stunning make wow x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for joining in with The Artistic Stamper challenge this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful card simply beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Stamping with the Dragon. Hugs Tina (DT) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...