My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 1 June 2014

A Little Bit Crafty: Childs Play

Good morning everyone, hope you are well! I am here with my DT card for our Child's Play challenge at A Little Bit Crafty this time. I used a LOTV image I adore which I coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers, I then paired with Papermania Burleigh Blue papers and bows, then added for a flash of another colour yellow card as a mat under my image panel, and echoed this with a yellow bow. 

We have some fab sponsors this time, please pop by and have a go!


I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and the image is gorgeous beautifully presented too hope your enjoying your day xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elaine she is a real cutie love her hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woow, aldeles nyyydelig :)
    Tusen takk for at du deltar på utfordringen vår :)

    Unni
    Card and Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very girly, every girl needs a magic wand! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely Card, Thank you for joining in with our challenge over at The Cupboard Trilogy Challenge Blog
    Stella xx
    TCT DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Hvor yndigt.
    Tak for at du er med på udfordringen hos Card and scrap.
    DT Sanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous elaine.adorable sweet image and i love your blue and lemon combo :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just adorable! Thanks for joining us this week at the Sister Act Card Challenge! Hope to see you again next week! Sheena Bv

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card, with a lovely colored image . It didt strike me as CAS at once , but can qualify as one I guess...
    But really sweet .
    Thanks for playing along with us at Card and Scrap .
    Good luck . Maria

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! Fabulous Card! Thanks for joining in our Girlie challenge at Left of Center! I hope you will join us At the Movies this fortnight! Mo dt coordinator xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card thank you for joining us at The Squirrel & the Fox with our girly challenge hugs Tania (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...