My Lovely Followers

Monday, 23 June 2014

Typewriter thank you very much card

Good evening everyone, hope you are well :-) I am here with one of the cards I made for my project to thank all my lovely friends for their friendship-this one was for one of my male friends :-)
I wanted them to be really special so I decorated them inside and out using Bo Bunny Timepiece collection papers and coordinating cardstock. I used the typewriter image with the message coming from the typewriter like a real typewriter-I rolled the paper to give it dimension, then placed 3D foam pads underneath to support it. I embellished with craftwork cards card candi. I wrote my message on cream card I cut using one of my favourite nestie dies.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments!

13 comments:

  1. How cute! Thanks for joining us at Fitztown Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    FCB DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous papers and beautiful card- Thank you for joining Crafting From the Heart, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - I love that typewriter image, so unusual. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful is your card Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful vintage card, Elaine! Great image and fabulous papers!
    Thank you for joining us at the Ladybug Crafts Challenge. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card both inside and out..Thank you for joining us at Bearly-Mine Designs for this months challenge and hoping you would like to join us again soon. Good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous project Elaine love it hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, A lovely card, love the image and the pretty colours. Thank you for joining Crafts Galore Encore this month. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Erin DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card, really clever design with the sentiment typed on the typewriter. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you have finished your card inside and out. Thank you for joining us at Fitztown this week. Judy Creative Team

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just gorgeous. The dp colors are so rich and vivid. :D Like the inside of the card, too. Beautiful.
    Hugs,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a fab card! Love how it could be suitable for anyone, but particularly men. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow fab card, thanks so much for sharing with us at bunny zoe's, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...