My Lovely Followers

Friday, 15 August 2014

A Little Bit Crafty! Sew What? Midway Inspiration

Good morning everyone, hope you are well! I am here with my midway inspiration for you for our Sew What? challenge at A little bit Crafty.
I used Papermania Sew lovely stash I got from a docrafts goody bag a few months ago to make a special card for my friend. 
I started with a die cut decoupage image and created my card around that. I covered the base of my card with a neutral paper, then added a bright red die cut circle which I cut in two and used on one side of my card. I then cut a border which I attached to the opposite side. I placed the decoupaged element over both sides, and added real vintage buttons from my own stash and felt under my sentiment to give it real depth and texture. I then added ribbon, and a vintage button as an embellishment.
I covered the inside of the card with vibrant spool paper, then die cut a place for my message out of white stamping card with a Sizzix die.
Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments!

1 comment:

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...