My Lovely Followers

Friday, 1 August 2014

A Little Bit Crafty! Sew What?

Good morning everyone. hope you are well! I am here with my 'Sew What?' creation for A little bit Crafty. We are sponsored by Whimsy stamps, Beads Direct and Blooming felt ltd so its well worth a go!
I used Papermania Sew lovely stash I got from a goody bag a few months ago-and given the theme I added coordinating felt to give further texture. I made a panel for the heart with two colours of felt and two elements from the die cuts, then I made a panel on the base with felt behind it too. I stamped faux stitching around the edges, and added a border of paper and ribbon. Lastly I added two pinwheels to embellish the card.
Inside the card I decorated with coordinating papers, and used a die cut panel for my message, cut with plain cream card with a nestie.

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments!

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is "sew" pretty Elaine.
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you're sewing creation. I've got the sewing kit in a goodie bag as well. I really need to fish it out and see how much I've got left.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...