My Lovely Followers

Monday, 1 September 2014

All Crafts Challenge August/September Midway Inspiration

Good morning everyone! Hope you are well :-) I am here with our midway inspiration post for my All Crafts Challenge-the place for you to show off all your non card creations! We have had some stunning entries so far and you have another month to enter your creations and play along! We are sponsored by the wonderful Woodware this challenge so its well worth having a go! :-) You can find the challenge here
Well here are our inspiration pieces for you-I hope you like them!

Guest Designer

Elaine (me, there will be a separate post on how I made it)






There we go! Please pop by and play along with us, we love seeing all your gorgeous creations!

3 comments:

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...