My Lovely Followers

Monday, 1 September 2014

All Crafts Challenge September Gift Set

Good morning everyone, hope you are well! Here is my make for our September inspiration post for our All Crafts Challenge. Woodware very kindly sent me some products to use on my creation so here is my make using their kit and items from my stash.

They sent me Frantage embossing enamel and snowflake chipboards so I used Frantage for the first time! Wow that can be a messy process! I thought they made wonderful embellishments and would work perfectly with the gorgeous new Classic Christmas ribbons I got from Crafty Ribbons recently!
I used some gorgeous vintage christmas images I had which I left uncoloured to match my monochrome black/white and silver colour scheme. I used Papermania Art Deco papers which I distressed the edges of with my distressing tool. I mounted the image on black glitter card, then silver glitter cardstock.
I placed my Deco papers then arranged my image at an angle, with the snowflakes I constructed with the chipboard pieces as my embellishments.
I added Merry Christmas and Swirls and trees Classic Christmas designs by Crafty Ribbons to my creation, then made a matching tag. I covered the tag in distressed deco paper as I had my bag, then I added the Swirls and trees ribbon. I used my crop a dile to add an eyelet to make the tag look posh. I used Woodware ribbon as my tags tied ribbon at the top. Lastly I added a smaller version of one of the vintage image also mounted on black and silver glitter cardstock.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments!

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous project Elaine love it hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful Card. Awesome.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Hugs Elfie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That´s a wonderfull project! I love the images too. Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and lovely images, pretty creation.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous gift bag and matching tag. Thanks for sharing with us this fortnight at Crafty Girls Challenges.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, A lovely project, love the image and the pretty colours. Thank you for joining Crafting At The Weekend this month. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Erin DT & Co Owner x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...