My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 25 September 2014

Crafty Ribbons: Anything Goes with Ribbon


Good morning everyone, hope you are well :-) I am here with my Crafty Ribbons Anything Goes with Ribbon make for you :-) I used Classic Christmas ribbons exclusively available at Crafty Ribbons here (and actually I think this range will be a favourite of mine for this christmas season!) with some white and snowflake felt in black. 
I cut the felt with spellbinders dies-it takes some doing-sometimes the felt just doesnt want to play nice so I warn you now! I used a large scalloped pennant in white felt, a large plain pennant on top using the black snowflake felt, and then added a smaller scalloped pennant in just the black snowflake felt too. I didnt sew the ribbon on-I wanted it to have movement so I have threaded it through the scalloped edges of the pennants.

Id like to enter this into the following challenges:

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

8 comments:

  1. love your banner thank you for joining us anything goes challenges at decorate to celebrate. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool banner! Thanks for sharing it with us at Decorate To Celebrate! DTM, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great banner

    Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great banner, I've been looking at these dies for ages to make some bunting for my wedding, will have to invest in them because this looks great :D

    Thanks for joining in at Divas By Design :)

    GDT Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lovely project, the banner is great! Thanks so much for sharing and joining us at Divas by Design this week. Hugs, Mirella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Christmas banner,love the blue. Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge. Hope you will join us next time.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous banner hun love it great job hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good job! Love it!! Thanks so much for participating in our DECORATE TO CELEBRATE challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...