My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 30 September 2014

Sew Lovely Birthday Wishes


Good evening everyone, hope you are well! I am here with a card I made using Papermania Sew lovely stash I got in a docrafts goody bag a few months ago. Its one of my favourite ranges because its so jolly and bright!
I started by cutting my flower focal point mat and then cutting a circle from inside this leaving a frame. I then folded my card so the front would interact with each other. I covered the card with Sew lovely papers and added the interlocking frame. Next I decorated the front of the card with a sew lovely pin wheel on top of the interlocking frame, and added sentiments from the die cut set, which I embellished by matting with coordinating colours of felt. I then added ribbon and a bow too.
Inside the card I decorated with papers and added a paper which suited being written on as the middle section.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Thank you for visiting and for all your lovely comments!

12 comments:

  1. wow love your card. Love the cut of it and the pin wheel is awesome.
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow super little card ... love the design ... very birght and cheery ... well done ... I have just made a similar style card ... but not sure how to show it lol ... I usually scan my cards but guess i will have to use my camera on this one ... hope you are having a great week ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that s a wow Elaine super card hun love it - i have those papers somewhere - been stroking them for a while lol - must dig them out - have a great day hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elaine,
    This is just gorgeous! I love these papers they are just beautiful. :D I really like how you did the scallop die cut with the negative together, wonderful idea. :D
    Hugs,
    Deborah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous!!! I love paper and your little frame is very clever!!! THANKS for joining us at Love to Create this week!!! Good luck!
    Hugs,
    Chris, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Explosion of pattern - fabulous. Thank you for joining us at Pinspirational Challenges. Marina DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for playing with DCD!!! This is just amazing and such fun with all the patterns and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card! Thank you for joining our "Love of Ribbon" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is such a delicate project! Love the different layers! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

    Mei
    LTC DT
    Creative Fingers DT 
    Friday Sketch DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty card! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is So super sweet. THanks for joining us this week for our Anything Goes Challenge at DCD.
    Anita
    Co-Host and Sponsor Coordinator for Die Cuttin Divas

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!!! Fabulous card! Love the paper and what a great take on the "folds" challenge. Love it! Thanks for joining us at Just inspirational Challenges, Holly H, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...