My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 23 October 2014

Crafty Ribbons Challenge-Tags

Good morning everyone, hope you are well :-) I am here with my DT project for Crafty Ribbons where our challenge is 'Tags' this time. I used Crafty Ribbons Vintage Christmas Past collection here with a tag, my crop a dile with an eyelet, Bo Bunny Silent night papers and pearl gems.
I started by covering my tag with the Bo Bunny papers and adding my gold eyelet to the top of the tag. I find adding an eyelet means you can use better ribbons as it reinforces the hole to it doesnt tear. I added 'Seasons Greetings' sentiment ribbon for my tag. I then used a fairy tag ribbon as my image and added pearls to decorate. I then finished by decorating the bottom of the tag with another ribbon from this collection.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges: 

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

2 comments:

  1. fab tag, Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at It's all about the Vintage
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...