My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 30 October 2014

LOTV James with Star Christmas Card

Good morning everyone! Hope you are well :-) I am here with a card ive made in my challenge to myself to get most of my christmas cards done in advance this year!
I used a Lili of the Valley James the Bear with Star stamp which I coloured with promarkers, and accented the white areas on the hat with glitter. I cut the image with a spellbinders die and cut a mat for it with the next size up.
I used First Edition Silent Night papers, kraft cardstock, 'Happy Christmas' ribbon from Crafty Ribbons here, wooden snowflake and gems.
I added pearls to my wooden snowflake to make them prettier.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments!

8 comments:

  1. So beautiful is your card and so creative it is too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very lovely looking card. Love your image and sweet design. Thanks for joining us over at the paper shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love blue and Kraft together and this really does work so well. A beautifully coloured cut image, and love the wooden snowflake. Thanks for joining in with our 'Add Some Sparkle' challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week, and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet Christmas card with such a cute image. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Shelter. hugs, Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. James Bear has always been a favourite image of mine and you've done a fab job on this cute card.
    Thank you for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin’, good luck in the challenge and I hope you will be back again.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww...sweet card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...