My Lovely Followers

Friday, 24 October 2014

My First Christmas Card of the Year!

Good evening everyone, hope you are well! Eek! Can you believe how close Christmas is now?! I thought I better start cracking with my Christmas cards because it always ends up being such a stress trying to make them at the last minute. I cant promise myself I will have them all done in advance but at least I know I have made a start!
For this project I used Penny Black image coloured with Promarkers and glitter accents, First Edition Silent Night papers and embellishments, Kraft card blank, Bronze cardstock, pearls, sentiment label, twine and eyelets.
I began by colouring my image with promarkers and adding glitter accents for snow. I then placed this on a bronze scalloped circle mat. I covered the kraft card with papers then added my image in the centre. I decorated with elements from the Silent night embellishment range, and gems and pearls from my stash.
To make the die cut sentiment look better I used a little gold eyelet on the end of the tag and threaded with twine.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

24 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Elaine. I love the adorable image and the beautiful snowflakes.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how wonderful is your creation this is just so beautiful and perfect in every way xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Elaine. I love the sweet image, gorgeous papers and the snowflakes look wonderful.
    Thanks so much for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Challenge this week.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute card, Elaine. Love the details and your colors.
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. I love the image, so beautifully coloured. The wooden snowflakes are just lovely. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Elaine this is such a beautiful card this image is so cute. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, just hopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute little trio of Christmas Carolers ... so glad you joined our Creature Feature at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. now *THAT* is the cuuuuutest group of carolers i've ever seen! what a fun and totally lovely holiday card thanks for joining our "creature feature" at JINGLE BELLES! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely textures on your card, the snowflakes bring so much attention to the card, so glad you joined us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, Elaine, really sweet and your colour scheme is just wonderful, one of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet card - first of many I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card, do like how you have used pear gems on it

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning card for the start of your christmas crafting...cute image...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  15. great colouring and love the added glitter for snow. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww this is gorgeous Elaine, I'm in denial over Christmas cards this year, they will make themselves, won't they? :D Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just discovered your blog - what lovely designs. Love this card :-) Alison59 (DC) xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so cute and makes a gorgeous Christmas card. I have managed to make one card so far (double eek).

    ReplyDelete
  19. This Christmas card is absolutely gorgeous. Such a lovely image and so much attention to detail.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is gorgeous, i love the cute image.
    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at a Passion for Promarkers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your comment made me think of a childhood rhyme "This is no one and the fun has just begun" i'll spare you the rest lol Great start now how many more have you to do I wonder Jacqui DT DLD

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your prettily coloured meeces. Your paper, embellishments and design choices are perfect! It's delightful to see you playing along with the CASSettes this month with this pretty card. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a sweet card.

    Thanks for sharing at CASS.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...