My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 21 October 2014

Stampin' Up Patio Party Butterfly Warmest Wishes

Good evening everyone, hope you are well :-) I am here with a card I made a little while ago with Stampin' Up Butterfly stamps and inks, shrink plastic, Patio Party papers and cardstock and gems.
I started by making my butterfly embellishments. I used Stampin' Up stamps which I stamped with inks with colours which go with my choice of designer paper and cardstock. I cut some of the butterflies out with scissors and others with a punch I have that goes with the stamps. I shrank them all then put them in a heavy book until they flattened a little.
I cut a panel of white cardstock and arranged the butterflies until I was happy with the design. I then mounted this on cardstock. I stamped out a sentiment and matted this with the two colours of cardstock I had used on my butterflies. I then added this to one corner of the panel and then on the opposite corner I decorated with clear gems in a corner pattern detail. 
I covered my card with papers and then decorated the inside too, and added a die cut piece of white cardstock for the message-I chose a circle to go with the circle pattern on the paper behind it.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

19 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! LOVE the use of the shrink plastic--it really created a beautiful array of butterflies! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the design and colour palette you've chosen. Thank you for sharing it with us at OLL Challenges. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Elaine. The butterflies look fabulous and love the colour scheme.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your butterflies are so beautiful! What a great uplifting card. Thank you for joining us at the House of Cards Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful, love all the butterflies
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous fabulous butterflies and stunning details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just stunning Elaine.
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful butterfly design and the colours are lovely :-) Fab decoration on the inside too!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply Beautiful! Love how you decorated the inside too!! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create: Anything Goes/Fall Colors! Come back and play again really soon!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina
    LTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the color palette you've used and the layout of the butterflies is fantastic. Really creates nice movement. Thanks for joining us at HOC!

    Toni
    HOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Love the color contrast against the white! Thank you for sharing with us at SweetStamps.com. Please com and join us for the next challenge again!
    Crafty Hugs
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card :) Thanks to join us in House Of Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow! Those butterflies are stunning - works really well with the shrink plastic, I love the inside too.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh la la creations challenge.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness. This card is stunning. Thanks for playing with us at PTT!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful creation and thanks for sharing in our challenge this week...
    aNNie {Crafty Sentiments Inspirations DT Member}

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous floating parade of butterflies! Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card! Love the parade of butterflies on the front and how you finished the inside. Thank you for joining our "Color Inspired" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card and I love the inside too. Thank you for joining in the House of Cards Challenge this month.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    HOC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...