My Lovely Followers

Saturday, 15 November 2014

A Little Bit Crafty-Less is more! Midway Inspiration

Good morning everyone, hope you are well! I am here with some midway inspiration for our 'Less is More' challenge at A little bit Crafty!
I used a new die for the butterflies in the shape of a heart-its a Memory box die. I began by cutting a panel to fit the front of my card. I then put this through my die cutting machine to get the butterfly heart effect. The butterflies arent cut completely from the cardstock, just the edges so they give the look of flying. This is a challenge for how to include colour in these so my workaround was to paint the butterflies with assorted colours of cosmic shimmer. So in person this card is really pearlescent in look. I then added a panel of pearlescent cardstock in a complimenting colour behind my butterfly panel. This shows through the undersides of the butterflies too.
I then mounted all onto a card blank.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments!

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful LIM card :-) Love the flutterbies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning CAS card! Love the design and freshness of the colours. Thank you for sharing at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning! I thought that you had placed each butterfly individually but after reading about that die, I have another thing to add to my wish list!! The colors are brilliant and I wish I could see it for real as I bet the pearlescent look is fabulous!!! Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!! Come back next week!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elaine your card is so lovely the butterflies are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty butterfly heart...Thanks for joining us over at Brown Sugar Challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fluttery, happy card! Love the profusion of butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pure , i like your butterfly
    thanks for joining at sister act card challenge
    we hope to see you next time
    Fanny SAAC DT
    www.scrapbynini.fr

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this lovely CAS card. Beautiful butterfly's made into a heart. Thanks for joining us at TTPHC this week. Anita DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Butterflies!! Such a stunning card, and to think that you have a die to create this wonderful kaleidoscope of fluttery delights! Wow! Thank you for sharing your card in the ATSM Gallery!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing your fabulous project and joining us for our current challenge at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice CAS card I love your colors Thank you for Joining Brown Sugar Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful :) love those sweet little butterflies !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for sharing with ATSM !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, a beautiful colour and a great effect. Thanks for sharing with us over at Little Red Wagon this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card :) Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...