My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 23 November 2014

Art Deco Special Pocket Card

Good morning everyone, I hope you are well :-) I am here with a special pocket card I made with Papermania Art Deco elements, Glitter cardstock, Glitter Ribbon, Metallic Cardstock, Feathers, Gems and pearls, eyelets and twine.
I started by creating a tri fold card with a pocket at the back panel for a tag. 
I decorated each panel differently using similar themes.
On the back panel I embossed the metallic cardstock with an art deco embossing folder and added the image in the centre.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my GOOoosh! These are amazing! I love, love, love the feather idea. I need to use more feathers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a fabulous card.. You made a great work..
    Thanks for joining us at Sisters of Craft, and good luck.

    Hugs,
    Merlina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is so striking! Thanks for joining our "You're a Gem" challenge this week at Delightful Challenges. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, love it, thanks for sharing at glitter n sparkle, good luck Chris DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...