My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 20 November 2014

Crafty Ribbons Challenge-Animals at Christmas

Good morning everyone, hope you are well! I am here with my DT creation for our 'Animals at Christmas' challenge at Crafty Ribbons Challenge this time. 
I used Mice Christmas Ribbons which I paired with a mouse image by Penny Black, a kraft bag, hessian flowers, gems and Silent Night embellishments and papers by First Edition.
I coloured my image with promarkers and then added glitter onto the flakes of snow in the photo and on the ice. I covered the bag with papers then added ribbon to the join of these. Next I added my image and then decorated with flowers either side of it. I also added two more ribbons from the Mice Christmas Ribbons collection to finish.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

11 comments:

  1. Love your beautifully designed bag and the image is so cute.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Such a beautiful decoration and a great idea. Thanks for sharing. I might use it for my Christmas goody bags this year, if you don't mind, of course.
    Hugs
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and creative is your bag x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous gift bag! That is such a cute image...love it! So happy you could join us for Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful gift bag and an adorable image. Great colouring! Thanks for joining us at ATS&M.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable image and gift bag! Thank you for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great image, he looks so happy I want to dance with him! Fabulous make hun xx Thank you for joining us over at http://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
    Sandie (Divas by Design DT)
    http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This gift bag is so pretty, someone will love this for sure. Great job. Thanks for playing our 4 Crafty Chicks "Make it Sparkle Challenge".

    Leanne DT
    4 Crafty Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cute image. Love the little dancing mouse, great gift bag. Thanks for joining us at ATSM. Monika

    ReplyDelete
  10. danke für die teilnahme bei baffies-kreativladen-shop-blog.

    glg meggi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...